|2017 Shopping Days
Our shopping days are typically from 3:00-5:30 on scheduled specific dates. Please come to the boutique at 2:00 pm for training .if you are volunteering for the first time as a personal shopper.
(over age 18 and out of high school) can sign up on our calendar below to
be a personal shopper or seamstress.
- High school students between the ages of 14-18 can sign up
to volunteer at UGive.org.
- If you have a group
interested in volunteering together, please contact the office for details
How to Sign Up;
- Decide on Volunteer Selection
- Click on "Book"
- If a date has a "Book" button, the day is available to volunteer. If the date has a "Wait" button on the side, you can place your name on the waitlist. When a spot becomes available or when we add additional volunteer spots due to increased student registration, an email will be sent to those on the waitlist.
- Review the date and click "Book"
- Fill out contact information. If you are an "existing member" click on the icon and proceed.Fill in the security "Captcha"
- Click "Next" button.
- You can add another volunteer day at this point by clicking "Add Another Item". If you are finished, click "Checkout".
- An email will be sent to your for confirmation. Please keep the email in case you do need to cancel for any circumstance.
- To cancel a Volunteer Day, go to your confirmation email and locate the "Additional Information" area of the email and press the "Click Here" to cancel.
Check back in January 2018. If your group would like to volunteer from June- December, please contact us at email@example.com
View Stories Behind the Girls »